Applying for a Grant
The Girdlers' Company Charitable Trust will accept applications for one-off grants from organisations that deliver clearly defined outcomes and that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The improvement in people's employability;
- An increase in the support offered to carers;
- The improvement in people's overall mental health;
- The improvement in people's literacy;
- The reduction in rate of prisoner reoffending.
Subject to available funds, the maximum grant is £10,000. The average grant awarded is £4,250.
Grant recipients are expected to submit a written evaluation report around nine months after the grant has been awarded on the outcomes achieved by the grant. Our support should make a recognisable difference, therefore preference will be given to applications from smaller organisations.
Click here to initiate the process.